WHAT ARE PERSONAL DATA AND DATA PROCESSING?
What personal data is being processed?
What is your personal data being processed for?
Your personal information may be processed for the purpose of providing you with the best possible service for the service you request from Flamm Bodrum, realizing your needs and expectations with the products and services offered, providing our customers with the desired level of hospitality and personal experience, making the necessary planning, evaluation, and work by our business units to benefit from our products and services; providing correspondence, notification, and reservation confirmations related to hotel and accommodation services; customizing products and services according to the preferences, usage habits, and needs of relevant persons; tracking, evaluating, and responding to requests, suggestions, and complaints from relevant persons, managing customer satisfaction and implementing planning, statistics, and satisfaction evaluation studies; determining and implementing commercial, legal, and business strategies, ensuring the legal, technical, and commercial-business security of the Company and relevant individuals who are in business relationship with the Company, and conducting business and commercial relationships. Your personal information may also be processed for the purpose of providing better and more reliable products and services, maintaining sustainability, and providing better customer service, carrying out market research, customer satisfaction and opinion surveys, and marketing and communication activities, and fulfilling legal obligations.
We process your personal data collected in accordance with the above objectives based on one or more of the following legal reasons:
-Your explicit consent,
-The mandatory provisions of the laws and regulations in force in the Republic of Turkey,
-The need to protect your life or physical integrity in the event that it is impossible to obtain your consent due to factual impossibility,
-Necessary for the performance of the contract concluded between you and us,
-The processing of your personal data is necessary for the fulfillment of our legal obligations, -Your personal data is publicly disclosed by you,
-The processing of your personal data is necessary for the use or protection of our legal or contractual rights as a company,
-The processing of your personal data is necessary for our legitimate interests, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
We store all of your processed personal data by taking all necessary administrative and technical measures, ensuring that the data is stored in accordance with the periods specified by the KVKK and other legislation, and maintaining it as long as the above legitimate purposes exist.
WHO ARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA SHARED WITH?
Flamm Bodrum may disclose your Personal Data for any of the following reasons:
- in accordance with legal requirements;
- to comply with administrative and judicial procedures and administrative or judicial authorities’ requests;
- for the purpose of implementing the Service Terms;
- for the purpose of protecting its operations;
- for the purpose of carrying out reasonable measures to protect Flamm Bodrum’s rights, privacy, security, or property, or to limit damages that may be incurred. Users have access to and can only change all the information shared by them on the site. No third party outside Flamm Bodrum can access these information without your consent and change them. When you make a transaction on the site, you agree to have your financial information, which is necessary to carry out the transaction, given to third parties (banks, credit card companies, etc.) required for this purpose. The information to be shared includes all financial information required, including credit card number, expiration date, CVV2. This type of information is not processed by Flamm Bodrum.
As a data owner, what are your rights?
We would like to inform you that you have the following rights regarding the data processed within the company:
(1) To learn if your personal data is being processed,
(2) To obtain information on your personal data if they are processed,
(3) To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with their purpose,
(4) To learn who the third parties are in the domestic and/or foreign countries to whom the data are transferred, and which data are transferred,
(5) To request correction of any errors or inaccuracies in your processed personal data,
(6) To request notification of correction, deletion or destruction of your personal data to the third parties to whom your personal data have been transferred,
(7) To request deletion or destruction of your processed personal data if the reasons requiring processing have ceased or if your personal data have lost their relevance,
(8) To object to a result produced against you by analyzing your processed personal data exclusively through automated systems,
(9) You have the right to claim compensation for damages if your personal data are processed contrary to the law.
Your requests will be evaluated promptly and free of charge and concluded within thirty days, at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. We can accept or reject your requests directed to the company, and we can communicate the answer in writing or electronically to the person who made the request, with the reason for rejection. If the request is accepted, we are obliged to fulfill it immediately as the company. If the request is rejected by the company, if you are not satisfied with the response, or if there is no response, you can file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Board within thirty days from the date when the response was notified to you, or within thirty days after the end of the thirty day period in case of no response.
In addition, you can use your right to opt-out from receiving any commercial electronic message from Flamm Bodrum by notifying firstname.lastname@example.org for free.
“How long are your personal data stored?”
“Ensuring Data Security”
Flamm Bodrum promises to keep personal information confidential, consider it a duty of confidentiality, provide necessary and reasonable protections to ensure the privacy, security and integrity of personal data, and take all necessary precautions to prevent the loss, abuse, illegal use, alteration or compromise of personal data, and to prevent the full or partial disclosure of personal information to the public or unauthorized use or disclosure to a third party, within the limits of legal obligations. If links to other applications are provided through the site, the Company does not assume any responsibility for the privacy policies or contents of those applications.
You can send your questions, concerns, or complaints regarding the interpretation or implementation of this Policy to the contact addresses below.
Sempe Turizm Otelcilik Ltd, Şti. (“Company”)
E-mail: email@example.com Address: Gölköy Mah. 30. Sok. No:3 Bodrum/Muğla